Out On Your Feet Walking Programme
Out On Your Feet Wicklow
Outdoor Fitness Walking Programme
Starting in Dun Laoghaire on 16th February 2012
Is the gym or traditional fitness classes not for you?
Do you want to get out and be physically active in a fun and social group at your own pace?
If the answer to the above is yes, then this new privately run programme may be for you!
Out On Your Feet is an 8 week outdoor fitness walking programme which will help you start or continue walking for health, fitness and weight control. The programme will show you how to:
- Prepare to begin or continue walking for health and fitness.
- Teach you correct walking techniques.
- Set goals to achieve the maximum fitness benefits from walking.
- Walk better, faster and longer.
- The programme will give you new ideas for walking groups in your area.
- All levels of fitness and abilities will be catered for.
The 8 week outdoor fitness walking programme will begin in Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin(meeting at main entrance to Dun Laoghaire Pier on Thursday 16th February 2012 from 7.00-8.00pm) and Mount Merrion Park, Mount Merrion, Dublin (meeting at South Avenue entrance on Tuesday 14th February 2011 from 6.30-7.30pm). The cost of the programme is €60 for 8 weeks.
The programme is suitable for all fitness levels and abilities, so no need to worry if you don't walk regularly the programme is aimed at beginner's right through to experienced walkers. All those that take part will be encouraged to participate at a pace that suits them.
|< Prev||Next >|