dlr Sports Partnership's core objective is to increase participation in sports and physical activity for all those who live and work in Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown.
5 quick facts about dlr SP...
- We're based in County Hall, Dún Laoghaire
- We coordinate public events and programmes to support increased participation in sport and physical activity.
- We have a Sports Inclusion Disability Officer (SIDO) who is solely dedicated to disability sports inclusion.
- We provide training and education for sports volunteers.
- We have 5 core target groups (women in sport, older adults, minority groups, people with disabilites, younger people)