Sport Ireland’s Active Cities project, is funded by the dormant accounts fund & invests in sport and physical activity initiatives in Ireland’s five largest cities – Dublin, Limerick , Waterford, Cork and Galway, with the aim of creating, maintaining and increasing the numbers of citizens, regardless of age and ability, participating in sport and physical activity in their city.
For more info on Sport Ireland's Active Cities project visit: https://www.sportireland.ie/activecities
Vision & Mission
The project will operate under 4 key guiding pillars:
Get in Contact
You can also follow Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Sports Partnership on our social media channels on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram by clicking the social media icons on the top right hand corner of this page.
Dun Laoghaire Rathdown Sports Partnership is one of eight Local Sports Partnerships, selected by Sport Ireland to coordinate & deliver the Active Cities project in Ireland:
- Limerick Sports Partnership (https://limericksports.ie/)
- Galway Sports Partnership (https://www.galwayactive.ie/)
- Cork Sports Partnership (https://www.corksports.ie/)
- Waterford Sports Partnership (https://www.waterfordsportspartnership.ie/)
- Dublin City Sport and Wellbeing Partnership (dublin-city-sport-wellbeing-partnership)
- Fingal Sports Partnership (https://www.fingal.ie/)
- South Dublin County Sports Partnership (https://www.sdcsp.ie/)
Our Active Cities Officer
Angela Monaghan is our Active Cities Officer for Dun Laoghaire Rathdown and you can contact her for any queries regarding Active Cities events: